New Car
I've been so awash in happy feelings that I forgot to tell you guys that my car was stolen over the labor day weekend. It was stolen from the body shop where it was being repaired after being hit by the teenage boy. Someone or something had it in for that car - I'm sort of glad I won't be around for the 3rd times the charm thing.
Anyway, insurance is telling me to start looking for a new car. The car that was stolen was an high performance sporty Acura Integra. I don't want another one. Turns out they are the most stolen car in the US. Well no more for me!
But I do want something sporty. Probably 2 door, 4 seat, hatchback if possible. Any suggestions?
Anyway, insurance is telling me to start looking for a new car. The car that was stolen was an high performance sporty Acura Integra. I don't want another one. Turns out they are the most stolen car in the US. Well no more for me!
But I do want something sporty. Probably 2 door, 4 seat, hatchback if possible. Any suggestions?

6 Comments:
I don't have any suggestions, but sorry to hear of all the problems you had with that car!
No suggestions here. I drive an Explorer and haven't seen anything sporty since I moved to VT 13 years ago...doesn't exactly go well with snow. I'm definitely out of the loop.
Sorry to hear about the car, but I just got caught up on your blog and it sounds like everything else is going well. :)
I really liked the mazda rx-8 but it really isn't practical for winter driving here either and it won't be useful to carry much more than groceries - no wood projects with its minimal carry capacity.
So I'm seriously thinking about the subaru imprezia outback sport. Its pretty cute and it is 4 wheel drive and will carry a kayak and other fun stuff without trouble.
Anyone out there have one?
PROM, hello. Yes, I'd love to interview you too. Give me some time to view more of your blog and think of good questions! Will be back soon.
Innana posted her questions for you on her blog but didn't label them. So go check them out.
I's so bad at writing, I get caught up in reading you guys (and hanging with the newish bf). I promise to answer the questions soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home